Bi-Weekly Produce Box (Full Season - 7 boxes)
Season: Mid-June to Mid-September
WEEKLY BOX: Cost +15$ for your first bin or if no exchange bin upon pickup. (Cost of the bins will be returned to you at the end of the season when the bin is returned to us)
Boxes will be starting mid-June depending on the weather as soon as the strawberries will be ready! You will be contacted early June once we have a more specific start date to find out your pickup/delivery date. Should the quarantine last until the summer we will have multiple pickup locations including in the Gloucester and Vanier area.
- Small Box: Feeds 1 person
- Medium Box: Feeds 1-2ppl (Perfect for a family of 2)
- Large Box: Feeds 3-4ppl (Perfect for a family of 4)
Box includes 5 to 10 of the following: (depends on the season / time of year / size of your basket). You always get your dollar amount in produce regardless of the size you choose (Ex: Small basket = 21.25$ of fresh produce)
- 1-4Lt field strawberries
- 0.5-2Lt field raspberry
- 0.5-2Lt field blueberries
- 0.5-2Lt wild blueberries
- 0.5-1 quart of carrots
- 0.5-1 quart of mixed beans
- 1-4 field tomatoes
- 1-4 med/lg cucumbers
- 1-2 zucchinis
- 1-2 peppers (green, yellow, red or orange)
- 0.5-1 pack of green onion
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 bunch of lettuce
- 1 broccoli
- 1 cauliflower
- 2-13 mixed sweet corn on the cobs
- 1 bunch of radish
- 0.5-1 quart of potatoes
- Available but not produced by us: Peaches, nectarines, pears, wild blueberries, asparagus
Substitute: Is done upon pickup. Everyone gets the same items in their box and will be given the opportunity to trade up to 3 items for another of same or lower value item.
Add to your basket: maple syrup, honey, maple products, jams, jellies, preserves.(see Maple Syrup, Jams, Honey page for individual cost)
** If produce not in season and/or not available for whatever reason, we reserve the right to substitute with an item of the same value or similar value. All orders/changes to your weekly(bi-weekly) box must be received no later 48hours prior to your preferred picked date(day) including the full payment.
PICKUP: Everyone gets the same items in their box and will be given the opportunity to trade up to 3 items for another of same or lower value item.
- E-mail will be sent on a weekly basis to announce what will be included in each basket so you can know in advance what you would like to exchange.
- Pickup location will have a trade box and someone to assist you in knowing which item is available in exchange.
DELIVERY: Those who select delivery will be given the option to select your top 5 fruits and vegetable on a weekly basis as the switch option will not be available. - Delivery prices very depending on your location.
- If living in an apartment please provide the buzzer number in notes.
- If your house is at an odd location or can be difficult to find please provide directions in the notes (You don't know how appreciated it would be :-) )