Saturday September 25: Room Rental
PUMPKIN FEST BIRTHDAYS
Leave the mess and the fun to us! We will make sure your child enjoys their special day and that you get to relax and have fun too.
This season will be a little different from the others. We’ve made a few changes to be sure that we help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our amazing staff and valued customers safe during your stay with us.
Valid for 7 Admission Tickets for our annual pumpkin festival. 1 ticket per person (3yrs+) for a total of 7 kids and 2 adults.
Kids 2 years and under are free - no ticket required
*Special Note: Due to COVID, masks will be required for certain activities where the 2M distance cannot be maintained such as on the inflatable bouncy castle, wagon ride, etc.
We are limiting per time slot so tickets are limited. Walk-in accepted if tickets are still available.
**On the day of your visit simply give us your 4-digit order # to check-in. No tickets need to be picked up.
***Admission tickets are non-refundable. We are open rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or transferred to another date and/or time so dress for the weather and come play in the rain with us. In the event that stricter COVID restrictions be put in place tickets will be transferred to 2022.
We help you with some services and you do the rest:
Birthday person + 5 guests + 2 adults, $275.00
§ each additional child: $24.75
§ each additional adult: $15.95 – Farm picking & food available but not included
· Full admission (6 kids + 2 adults) to the farm and activities
· Pick-your-own pumpkin. One (1) per child
· *Pizza Lunch (cheese or pepperoni)(one slice per person) & drinks (lemonade + fruit punch juice), Chips (vinegar & Doritos) and a custom cake (of course!)
o Setup and cleaning taken care of by the Proulx Farm team. All you have to do is show up!
o Candles, plates, cutlery, tablecloth & napkins are all included
· Feed for the animals in the petting zoo.
· Semi-private wagon ride.
· Custom itinerary
What we’ll do for you:
· Choose the flavor: Marble, chocolate or vanilla
· Choose the theme (Ex: Favorite movie, character or theme)
· Choose the color theme (We’ll ask for 2 favorite colors)
- Setup and takedown/cleaning. All you need to do is show up and have fun!
- All arrangements for the food including dessert.
- Custom itinerary
- Reserved seating for the meal, cake and gift exchange
Birthday Pumpkin Season (Late September to October 31st) includes:
- Parade the children to all the different play park stations including our giant slide, double slides, a little game of tag up and around our 2-story tree house, race up the hay pyramid, complete one of our mazes and/or corn field mazes and for the more adventurous get lost in the clues hunting forest maze plus while visiting the petting farm, a farm friend will be brought out for all to hold and feed (animal feed included)
- Bounce yourself silly in our bouncy castle and/or find your way out of the corridors of our corn maze
- Wagon ride threw the old maple bush in direction to the small haunted shack with its giant hay animal zoo
~20min- semi-private (private available but not included: 15 days notice, required extra $75)
- Pick your own pumpkins directly from one of our patches. (Size included: 5-6 inches dia. or smaller depending on crop availability and time of the season. Carving pumpkin size available but not included: $2-$10 extra). (available but not included, pumpkins for accompanying adults starting at 3$ extra).
- Temporary tattoo or sticker station
- Admission to all our giant outdoor play structures
- Race your friends around and about on our track with the Go-Pedal Kart(6yrs+) or the John Deere Tricycle park (under 6yrs)
- The indoor heated hall is not available this year due to COVID. A covered semi-private seating area will be reserved for a duration of 60-min. Additional time available but not included at 35$/hr.
When to Book
Fall Birthday packages are preferably during our Pumpkin Fest Season: last weekend of September to October 31st. The deposit is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other products and services.
Planning Your Party
- On arrival we will be giving you the itinerary along with bracelets for everyone. We will go through the schedule with you in case you have any questions.
- We will be taking the temperature of everyone before entering. Anyone with a fever will unfortunately be unable to attend so please ask the parents to wait.
The last hour is always dedicated for the meal, cake and gift exchange, etc.
(We require at least 1 parent/adult to be with the group at all time)
Additional services available:
Please contact us to make a birthday reservation.
Payment and Terms
We require full payment at least 7 days prior to your desired date although receiving the payment guarantees your spots.
Once payment is received. Normal terms and conditions apply. ***Admission tickets are non-refundable. We are open rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or transferred to another date and/or time so dress for the weather and come play in the rain with us. In the event that stricter COVID restrictions be put in place tickets will be transferred to 2022.